Chicken and Rice Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced thin and simmered in enough water to cover with tsp. sage and tsp. thyme, salt and pepper.
- when chicken is done, drain liquid thru strainer and cook 1 cup rice in this liquid. add water to equal 2 cups liquid.
- 8oz. frozen broccoli tops,cut big pieces in half
- 1 can cream of chicken soup plus 1 can milk, mixed together in bowl
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1Spray 8x11 casserole dish and place cooked chicken in bottom of dish.
2Layer broccoli tops on top of chicken.
3Mix cooked rice in with soup and milk mixture. Add 1/4 cup shredded cheese and mix, then top broccoli with this.
4Top with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min., then remove foil and bake another 10 min. till cheese is melted and bubbly.