Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
~Make it cheesy with a can of Cambell's Cheddar Cheese soup and a can of milk and a stick of butter.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
- cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 small
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c
- 1 jar(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, italian-style and diced (optional)
- 1 lb
- refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
- capers & green olives (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
2Add chicken, onion, garlic, capers&olives, and bell pepper; season; cook and stir until chicken is browned.
3Stir in water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
4Bring to a boil.
5Add ravioli, covering it with tomato sauce. If necessary, carefully separate ravioli.
6Cover and simmer for about 45min or until sauce is of desired consistency and chicken is no longer pink.