Chick 'N Potato Pot Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope lipton golden onion soup mix (dry)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. frozen mixed vegetables (10 oz)
- 2 cups cup up cooked chicken or turkey
1Preheat oven to 375.
2In medium bowl, mix potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and egg.
Spread onto bottom and sides of 9" pie pan to form crust. Bake 15 minutes.
3Meanwhile, in medium pan, blend golden onion soup mix with milk. Bring to a
boiling point, then simmer stirring constantly until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered, stirring
occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken. Turn
into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until
heated through. Serves 4
Source: My Old Recipes