Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 3 c
- pre-shredded sharp cheddar (this was an approximate amount-i used alot)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- fajita seasoning (or may substitute salt & pepper to taste and additional 1/4 tsp garlic powder-it will change the taste slightly, but will still be yummy)
- 2 can(s)
- (soup can) cooking liquid from chicken
- 12 oz
- spaghetti noodles cook per pkg directions minus 2 minutes cooking time listed on box
1Simmer chicken breasts on stovetop in enough water to cover until cooked through. I season the water with salt and pepper. When cooked through, remove chicken and allow to cool. Shred chicken and reserve cooking liquid and set both aside.
2In same pot on low heat, combine soup, seasonings and cooking liquid from chicken and stir. Simmer 10 minutes stir occasionally. Add cheese and stir to melt then add chicken.
3Add cooked spaghetti and stir gently and cook additional 5 or so minutes until heated through. At this stage, you can always add more cheese on top if you want before serving. I don't think it is possible to have too much cheese.