Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- .1 10 3/4ouncecan campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3cups water
- 3/4cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces mixed vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
1Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Top with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving