Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Stuffing Bake
This is my recipe variation from
Kraft Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing mix chicken flavor
- 1 pkg
- (8oz.) velvetta cheese (cut in small cubes)
- 1 can(s)
- (10.5 oz) campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag(s)
- (14oz.) frozen broccoli florets...thawed and drained
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (i use country crock)
- salt and pepper to suit your taste
1Preheat oven 400 degrees.
Prepare Stove Top Chicken Flavor Stuffing Mix as directed on box...set aside.
2Melt butter in pan on medium high heat then brown chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup and mix well. Stir in the thawed and drained Broccoli. Add the Velvetta Cheese and stir well. Pour "pan cooked" ingredients into a 9x13 butter greased baking dish. Add stuffing on top and spread over ingredients in baking dish. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.