Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli on Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- rotini pasta (can use ziti, penne, macaroni or shells instead if desired)
- 1 pkg
- 16 ounce frozen broccoli flowerets
- 16 oz
- bite sized pieces of cooked chicken (i used leftover deboned rotisserie chicken)
- 2 can(s)
- 10.5 ounce cans campbells broccoli cheese soup or cheddar cheese soup. (i used one of each!)
- 1 can(s)
- 1 pkg
- french's french fried onion rings (as a topping)
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook your pasta according to package instructions, rinse & drain. Set aside.
2In a large mixing bowl. blend together the broccoli, soups and chicken. Add about a can of water because this will be thick.
3Spray a nonstick spray in a 3 quart casserole dish. Arrange the pasta evenly on the bottom of the dish and then spoon the soup, broccoli and chicken mixture over the pasta. Top liberally with French fried onion rings.
4Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes, or until the onion rings topping is nicely browned and it is bubbling.