Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- cup plain crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 3 oz
- cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- uncooked chicken tender loins - not breaded
- sour cream, honey mustard, or barbq sauce for dipping
11 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet lined with foil with cooking spray.
22 In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
33 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown.
4Serve with sour cream, honey mustard & BarBQ sauce