Caesar pasta w/ chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz bottle reduced-fat caesar salad dressing
- bonless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced while partially frozen.
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 10 oz pkg frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 c
- shredded carrot
- 1 c
- baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz
- ronzoni garden delight bow-tie pasta
1Cook pasta as directed, drain. Run under cold water and drain again. Heat 3 tbsp salad dressing in lg skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and saute for 5 mins, or until browned. Add green onions, peas and carrots. Cook 5 min, stirring occasionally.
2Add spinach to skillet. Cook until spinach is wilted. Toss all ingredients w/ pasta and serve w/ remaining dressing on the side.