Butterflied chicken rosemary with garlic
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 22 large
- garlic cloves
- 1 lb
- 4 lb whole chicken,butterfly cut,or cut up chicken.
- 3/4 c
- white wine or additional chicken broth
- 3/4 c
- lower- sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp
- flavored sea salt
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chopped thyne
- 1/2 tsp
- (white pepper
- butterfly chicken is when its cut straighten down in the middle.
- serve it with small garden salad, make brown rice and a nice glass of white wine.enjoy enjoy .
1HEAT OVEN to 400* scatter garlic in the bottom of roasting pan;top with chicken.
2POUR wine and broth over chicken.Sprinkle with salt rosemary,thyme and pepper.Cover with foil.
3BAKE25 minutes.REMOVE foil;bake for addition25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 * IF you wish you may baste every 10 minutes
4POUR pan juices and garlic into a large skillet;over high heat for 5 minutes or until reduced by half strain and serve chicken wit juices.You can add a couple of spriets of fresh rosemary
gh heat for 5 minutes .THAN reduces by half strain.
5TIP YOU can serve with brown rice, a small garden salad,and a glass white wine. ENJOY TO YOUR HEALTH. YUMMY ?????