Buffalo Chicken Poppers
This is another recipe from Ninja Cooking System cookbook w/a few changes of my own.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream or cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- cayenne pepper sauce (i used frank's)
- 1 c
- chicken, rotisserie cooked, finely chopped
- 1 medium
- celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 - 4 Tbsp
- blue cheese, crumbled or your favorite cheese
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz.) or seamless dough
- 1/2 tsp
- beau monde seasoning
- salt and pepper
2Separate the crescent rolls into the 8 triangles and cut in half. Or use seamless dough and cut into 16 triangles, whichever works easier. Press down gently on each triangle to flatten out. Place about 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture in the center. Pull up one corner at a time to the center to close up the popper.
6I also have a buffalo chicken sliders recipe posted that is from Weight Watchers and they are incredible and low in points too. Here is link.
Weight Watcher's Buffalo Chicken Sliders
7I also have a recipe for the buffalo dip and here it is. Smokey Buffalo Chicken Dip and on this recipe you'll see that you can make other things with the leftover dip too.