Buffalo Chicken Pasta
It is easy, fast to make and tastes so darn good!
You can make it according to directions, or tone it down or make it spicier according to your tastes.
I used Saucy Mama, Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce which is my favorite... but you can use any hot wing sauce you care for.
This is a recipe worth trying.
Play With Your Food! xo
- 12 large
- buffalo chicken nuggets (cooked, from deli)
- 6 c
- penne pasta (left over, cooked)
- 1 pt
- grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- each: ground black pepper, garlic powder
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- saucy mama jamaican jerk wing sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese dressing
- 4 stick
- celery (cleaned and cut in 3 - 4 pieces)
BUFFALO WING PASTA
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
Put in a large pan with 1 cup of water, the tomatoes, spices, and pasta.
Bring to a boil.
Add the butter at this time and gently stir. (The butter adds so much creaminess and flavor).