Brenda Easy Pot Pie To Die for
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury double pie crust
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. original veg-all mixed vegetables drained (they even have potatoes in them)
- 1 can(s)
- campbells cream of chicken soup
- tub 10oz. of philadelphia cooking creme savory garlic
- salt and pepper to your liking
- whole chicken breast diced ( i used rotisserie chicken all ready cooked)
- 1 Tbsp
1Put your crust in a pie pan. Then in a bowl mix soup, cooking creme,salt and pepper. Then Fold in veg. and chicken. Then put in all in your pie pan.
2Put top crust on . pinch crust together. Then brush on one beaten egg with water. Makes it golden color.Cook 375 for 45 minutes.