I love chicken and this is a new way to make it and enjoy it.
Blueberries and Chicken, a winning combination.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, 6 oz. each
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar(can use blueberry flavor)
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- minced fresh basil or tarragon, optional
1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
2In the same skillet, combine the preserves, vinegar, blueberries and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Serve with chicken. Sprinkle with basil if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3Serve with a great salad.