Belly Dancing Chicken Wraps
Laura lee Cloutier
The char grilled chicken paired with the smooth glaze dances well together in the lettuce wraps.
You can also wrap the chicken (or beef or pork) in tortillas, on buns, or serve over rice. Your choice!
The dressing can also be used as a glaze or dressing for salad or glaze on a protien of your choice.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless that have been bbq'd on your grill and then diced
- large romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dryed - whole
- 1 c
- thai peanut curry dressing (below)
- 1 c
- olive oil, extra virgin (or oil of your choice)
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter of your choice
- 1/4 tsp
- cayanne pepper
- 1 clove
- garlic (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1 Tbsp
- curry powder
- diced vegetables of your choice
1BBQ your chicken.
2Mix up ingredients 4-8 in a bowl, set aside.
3Clean your lettuce leaves and dry them.
4Once chicken is cooked, dice up and add Thai Curry dressing over it. Wrap up in your lettuce with diced vegies of your choice and serve! Can also be put in tortilla wraps, buns or over rice. Works well with beef. Thai sauce keeps for weeks in the fridge!