Belly Dancing Chicken Wraps
Laura lee Cloutier
The char grilled chicken paired with the smooth glaze dances well together in the lettuce wraps.
You can also wrap the chicken (or beef or pork) in tortillas, on buns, or serve over rice. Your choice!
The dressing can also be used as a glaze or dressing for salad or glaze on a protien of your choice.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless that have been bbq'd on your grill and then diced
- large romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dryed - whole
- 1 c
- thai peanut curry dressing (below)
- 1 c
- olive oil, extra virgin (or oil of your choice)
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter of your choice
- 1/4 tsp
- cayanne pepper
- 1 clove
- garlic (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1 Tbsp
- curry powder
- diced vegetables of your choice