BBQ Roasted Chicken with Parmesan Potatoes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c
- kraft italian vinaigrette dressing made with extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c
- cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- kraft grated parmesan cheese
1HEAT oven to 400ºF.
2TOSS potatoes with dressing in 13x9-inch nonstick pan; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. chili powder. Bake 25 min.
3STIR potatoes; push to sides of pan. Place chicken in single layer in center of pan; sprinkle with remaining chili powder. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
4BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and potatoes are tender. Transfer chicken to platter. Stir potatoes to evenly coat with pan drippings. Spoon around chicken on platter; top with Parmesan.