Bbq Chicken pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- barbecue chicken ( either left over from bbq or made with bbq sauce in the oven)
- pillsbury pizza dough or other refrigerated brand
- 1 c
- mixed jack & colby cheese shredded
- 1/4 can(s)
- mayonnaise ( can use light)
- lettuce shredded
- 1 small
- tomato sliced in small pieces
- garlic powder to taste
- butter spray
1Preheat oven to 425 or according to pizza dough directions.
2Roll out dough to desired shape. I find a rectangle the easiest.
3Spray butter on crust and sprinkle with garlic powder to taste.
4Bake according to pizza directions about 10 mins.
5Chop up chicken and prepare other ingredients while the crust bakes.
6when pizza crust is done spread on mayonnaise, add cheese, chicken, guacamole,lettuce and tomatoes.
7slice and enjoy!