Barbecued chicken and blue cheese pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one pre-baked thin pizza crust, 8 ounces
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breasts
- 1/2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, 2 ounces
- two plum tomatoes, thinly sliced, about 1/4 pound
1preheat oven to 500°.
2Place pizza crust on the baking sheet. Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a ½ inch border. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is crisp. Cut into 12 wedges. Makes six servings.