Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken and Smothered Green
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 for each person you are cooking for
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese for each chicken breast
- green onion, chopped for each as much as you want
- 1 piece of bacon for each breast
- fresh spinach
- 1 package of green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lb bacon cut into small pieces
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of the following basil, dill, parsley, fennel seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE CHICKEN YOU WILL NEED
FOR THE GREEN BEANS YOU WILL NEED
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast, place spinach over cream cheese mixture
Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper
Place on baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes at 350.
Fry up bacon, remove and set aside.. On medium heat cook onions in bacon grease until tender, add garlic , cook until fragrant.. Add mushrooms and spices.. Add maple syrup, bacon, and almonds.. Sprinkle w salt and pepper to taste. Grease a baking dish, mix together your frozen green beans and your sauce, bake in oven with lid off at 350 for about 30 min