Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Breast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 8 oz
- package cream cheese with chives (sliced into 8 even squares)
- 16 slice
- bacon (cooked but not crisp)
- 10 oz
- can cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (or use all sour cream or all mayo)
- 1/4 tsp
- white salt (to taste)
- black pepper
- grated cheddar cheese, to taste (optional)
1Set oven to 325 degrees F.Butter a large baking dish.
2Pound the chicken breast until flat (pound just enough to roll up easily). Place 1 slice cream cheese in the middle of each breast. Roll up the chicken breast (it does not matter if a little of the cream cheese comes out of the sides). Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast, secure with a toothpick then place into prepared baking dish.
3In a bowl mix undiluted soup with Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, onion, salt and black pepper; mix until well combined then pour over chicken. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
4Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (if using) then return to oven for a few minutes to melt cheese.