Baby Butter Burgers!
I make these on the outdoor grill on a griddle or on aluminum foil with holes poked in it, but I sometimes make them indoors in a skillet too.
This is a recipe I made up for my grandchildren... They wanted hamburgers and I was out of buns and breads.... They love little foods, so I created this simple and fun recipe for them!
This was a big hit!
We like making these for parties and pot luck dinners too.
Play With Your Food! xo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef (85% lean), or pork, turkey, chicken
- 1/4 tsp
- each: salt and pepper (to taste)
- sleeve of ritz crackers
- 4-6 Tbsp
- spreadable cheese ( i use kaukauna brand - sharp cheddar or port wine)
- 4 small
- tomatoes (sliced) (can also use cherry tomatoes cut in half)
- 1 small
- onion (sliced thin)
- 4 large
- lettuce leaves torn very small (optional)
- 1 Tbsp
- butter (for cooking)
Add some sliced onion to some of the crackers (not everyone will eat onions).
Top some of the crackers with tomatos (not everyone will eat tomatoes)