Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 to 2
- chicken breast or two chicken thighs boneless and skinless per person
- 1 to1 1/2 tsp
- of garlic to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small
- bottle of zesty italian dressing
- 1 small
- jar of apricot jam or perserves
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix
- 1 c
- rice for 2 people unless each person wants more
- 2 c
- chicken broth per cup of rice
1Take 2 cups of Chicken Broth for every 1 cups of water. Bring broth to a rolling boil and then add the rice, cover pot with tight fitting lid and turn off rice and let sit till the chicken is done should have nice fluffy rice.
2Spray Oven safe pan with Pam of choice, then layer the chicken. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken.
3In a bowl mix the dressing,apricot Jam, onion soup mix, garlic together until well blended. Pour over chicken Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 min.
4Check in 25 min poke with knife if juice runs clear it's done, If not cook another ten minutes and check again. serve over steamed rice.