Featured Pinch Tips Video
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz
- package cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 6 oz
- package shitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps sliced
- 1/4 c
- 1 0.7 oz
- envelope italian dry salad dressing mix
- 1 10.75 oz
- can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 of 8 oz
- tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 2 c
- hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta
- sliced green onions or snipped fresh chives (optional)
1In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in hot oil over medium heat. In a 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine mushrooms; top with chicken.
2In a medium saucepan, melt butter; stir in italian dressing mix. Stir in mushroom soup, cream cheese and white wine, until cheese is melted; Pour over chicken.
3Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Serve chicken and sauce over rice or pasta. Sprinkle with green onions or chives.