Alabama Chicken Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (or leftover turkey)
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 oz. pkg. slivered almonds
- 5 oz. can chow mein noodles
1Mix all ingredients except noodles in a large bowl.
2Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking pan.
3Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4Uncover and bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until hot and bubbly. Top with nooldes; return to oven for 5 minutes.