Kicked up creamy chicken-pasta casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 box
- thin spaghetti
- 2 c
- cooked, diced chicken breast
- 8 oz
- sour cream, don't use light or fat free
- 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- favorite salsa, i used ortega mild salsa
- 2 c
- shredded mexican-style cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed, drain, place in lg bowl.
2In bowl with pasta, add, chicken, soups, salsa, sour cream and 1 cup cheese. Mix through well. Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and again, mix well. It will look like a huge mess, lol.
3Spoon mix into casserole dish. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese and parsley. Cover w/ foil and bake 25 mins. Uncover and bake additional 5 mins.