Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 - 4
- cooked chicken breasts or 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 2 pkg
- frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup or substitute 1 can for cream of mjushroom or cream of celery
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice (if doubling recipe do not double lemon juice)
- pepperidge farm stuffing
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
11. Cook broccoli & drain.
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Mix together soup, mayo, curry powder & lemon juice.
4. Add chicken & broccoli, then stir again.
5. Spread mixture in a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
6. Cover with stuffing.
27. Pour melted butter over stuffing.
8. Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.
3Casserole may be made ahead through step 5.
Remove casserole from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
Proceed to steps 6 - 8
Hope you enjoy,