Great idea from: girlwhoeatseverything.
- 1/4 c
- white sweet onion, diced
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef, or turkey
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix,(1.25 oz.)
- 2/3 c
- 4 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
- bean liquid +water to make 1/2 cup liquid
- 15 oz
- can black beans or other beans,drained, reserve liquid
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- toppings: sour cream-diced tomatoes, onion, salsa, guacamole
In a medium bowl mix the bisquick and 1/2 cup liquid until blended. The mixture will be thick like pizza dough.
Spoon an equal amount of meat mixture in each cup then your choice of beans ( I like to use pinto beans or refried beans) equally in each.