Every summer my kids would beg to have this for dinner.
I think they would have ate it every night if it was possible.
I was given this recipe by "Manny and Dale". A wonderful couple that died in a tragic accident many years ago.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- diced onion browned with meat
- salt and pepper, to taste
- head of lettuce, chopped
- tomatoes, diced
- avocados, pealed and diced
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 lb
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large
- bottle of thousand island dressing (kraft)
- bag of corn chips (doritos), crushed
I added a little water to empty dressing bottle, to get the last little drop and dumped into the mixture.
Add crushed corn chips just before serving.
Very good on a hot summer day.