Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can diced green chilies
- minced onions to taste
- half of an 8 oz. pkg. of corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 jar mild taco sauce, 8 oz
1Preheat oven to 350. In a 10 inch skillet, prepare taco seasoning mix according to direction on the package.
2Add the beef, chilies, and minced onion. Line a 9 inch pie plate with corn chips. Spoon beef mixture into pie plate and sprinkle with cheese
3Spread sour cream over the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. In small pan, heat the taco sauce til it’s hot. Spoon sauce around the edges of the pie. Makes 4 main dish servings.