Taco Lettuce Wraps
I think you will love the ingredients in this mixture. Will be good in regular taco shells too!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium
- green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning or 3 tablespoon homemade taco mix
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- cider vinegar
- lettuce leaves- leaf is best
- ranch style beans or refried beans
- shredded cheese-black olives-salsa- cheese sauce- sour cream-ranch dressing- tomato- onions and /or avocado
1Heat oil in large skillet. Add next 3 ingredients. Cook 2 minutes. Add spice mix and beef; cook and scramble for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, broth and vinegar.
2Simmer on medium-low uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick but not dry.
Cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
3Assemble lettuce leaf cups with meat sauce and any of the toppings desired. Wrap up and devour! Enjoy!