Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- sirloin tip roast
- mrs dash table blend, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- 8 oz
- whole mushrooms cut in half
- red bell pepper, cut into1-inch squares
- bell pepper whatever color you prefer, cut into1-inch squares
- red or sweet onion cut into chunks
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
1Season steak with Mrs. Dash Table Blend and Garlic salt to desired taste. (I go a little heavy on the seasonings)
2Thread Meat, Onion, 1 of each color pepper, and a mushroom alternately on a skewer. Repeat until skewer is nearly full. Place a cherry tomato on top.
3Broil 4 inches from broiler heat. or hot coals for 5-7 minutes on each side until desired level of doneness. Serve with rice and/or flour tortillas.