Steak and Bell Peppers
Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium
- red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch strips(3 cups)
- 1 medium
- onion, cut in half and sliced (makes 1 cup)
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 pkg
- swanson flavor boost concentrate beef broth
- 1/4 c
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and oregano to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute.
Return the beef to the skillet.
Stir in the concentrated broth and water and cook until the beef is cooked through.