Soup-er "Sloppy Joes"
You could add some finely diced zucchini also.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground chuck, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, light
- 1/4 c
- frozen or fresh diced onions
- 1-2 tsp
- goya adobe seasioning
- worcestershire sauce 1-2 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- a squirt of mustard and ketchup-optional
- sandwich buns, toasted
- top with cheese slices-optional
1Brown the beef with the onions and drain. (You can use ground turkey or ground chicken also.)
2Add the soup and seasoning and simmer for about 15 minutes. (here is where you can add the ketchup and mustard)
3Serve on buns-great topped with cheese and sliced pickles! Or spoon over noodles.