Roast Beef N Irish Beer Gravy & Fresh Veggies
Rose Mary Mogan
I decided I would make a nice dark, thick & rich gravy by using Irish Stout Beer, & adding Fresh Veggies, & then cook it slowly to make it nice & tender.
I served it over mashed Potatoes, & had carrots on the side, I also made some Baby Spinach.
The gravy was thick, rich & very flavorful from the onion Soup mix, & other added ingredients.
It pleased my husband & when he is happy so am I. This roast was so large, that I made a second recipe from the Left overs.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 1/4 lb
- beef roast
- 2 bottle
- irish stout beer, (or any dark beer)
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 large
- onions , cut into eights
- 4 stalk(s)
- celery cut into 3 inch pieces
- mini sweet red bell peppers, halved
- mini sweet yellow peppers, halved
- 1 Tbsp
- each, paprika, garlic powder,coarse black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- sumac, or lemon zest
- 5-6 clove
- bay leaves