Reuben Picnic Franks
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- all-beef big franks 8 ct.
- 8 tsp
- spicy brown mustard
- 16 slice
- deli pastrami
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese cut in half diagonally
- 2 c
- prepared sauerkraut rinsed and drained
- sourdough french rolls halved horizontally and toasted
- thousand island salad dressing, as much as desired
1Spray grate with non stick oil.Grill franks over direct medium heat.
Spread each frank on all sides with mustard, Wrap 3 slices of the pastrami around each frank.
2Grill the wrapped franks on grill for 12 to 16 minutes or until heated through turning frequently. Serve franks hot on toasted rolls or use buns toasted; put on cheese and sauerkraut. Top with thousand island salad dressing.
Prepare franks as above. Place franks a a wire rack over a foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6-8 inches from heat source for 12-16 minutes turning often. Serve as above.