Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- green bell peppers, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- onions, sliced into rings salt and pepper to taste
- hoagie rolls, split lengthwise and toasted
- 8oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp
- ried oregano
1In a small boll, combine mayonnaise and minced garlic. Cover, and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 500f
2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute beef until lightly browned. Stir in green pepper and onion, and season with salt and pepper. Saute until vegetables are tender, and remove from heat.
3Spread each bun generously with garlic mayo. Divid beef mixture into the buns. Top with shredded cheese, and sprinkle with oregano. Place sandwiches on a baking pan.
4Heat sandwiches in preheated oven, until cheese is melted or slightly browed.