Oven baked Swiss Steak
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless beef round steak, cut into pieces
- 3 medium
- carrots, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large
- onion, cut into wedges (2 cups)
- 1 can(s)
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes with italian herbs, undrained
- 1 jar(s)
- 12 oz. beef gravy
11. Heat oven to 325. In ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish, arrange beef in single layer. Top with carrots and onion.
22. In medium bowl, mix tomatoes and gravy; spoon over beef and vegetables. Cover with foil; bake 2 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes.
3Nutrition information per serving:
1 serving: Calories 350, calories from fat 120, total fat 13g, saturated fat 4g, cholesterol 80mg, sodium 710mg, total carbs 34g, dietary fiber 4g, sugars 6g, protein 23g