My Delicious Garlic Studded Roast
If you want an absolute flavorful piece of Roast, give my recipe a whirl...Garlicky, but not overpowering...just right! The thickened broth was delicious ladled over my sour cream mashed potatoes and parsley buttered noodles...mmmmmm mmmmmmmm good! My all time favorite meal...
Photo's are mine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- for browning beef - enough to coat bottom of skillet or dutch oven
- 3 - 4 lb
- boneless chuck roast
- 8 - 10 clove
- garlic, or less if preferred
- salt, pepper - to sprinkle evenly on both sides of beef
- thyme, dried - to sprinke on both sides of beef evenly
- onion powder to sprinkle on both sides evenly
- flour to dredge beef on both sides
- 1- 16 oz
- can beef broth
- 1/2 Tbsp
- beef bouillon, paste
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large
- onion, cut in half and sliced
Place beef in roaster or deep baking dish.