My Delicious Garlic Studded Roast
If you want an absolute flavorful piece of Roast, give my recipe a whirl...Garlicky, but not overpowering...just right! The thickened broth was delicious ladled over my sour cream mashed potatoes and parsley buttered noodles...mmmmmm mmmmmmmm good! My all time favorite meal...
Photo's are mine.
- for browning beef - enough to coat bottom of skillet or dutch oven
- 3 - 4 lb
- boneless chuck roast
- 8 - 10 clove
- garlic, or less if preferred
- salt, pepper - to sprinkle evenly on both sides of beef
- thyme, dried - to sprinke on both sides of beef evenly
- onion powder to sprinkle on both sides evenly
- flour to dredge beef on both sides
- 1- 16 oz
- can beef broth
- 1/2 Tbsp
- beef bouillon, paste
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large
- onion, cut in half and sliced
Place beef in roaster or deep baking dish.