Melt-In-Your-Mouth Short Ribs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- beef short ribs, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- packed brown sugar
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 can(s)
- (10 1/2 ounces) condensed french onion soup
- 1 bottle
- (12 fluid ounces) dark ale or beer
- hot mashed potatoes or egg noodles
1Place the beef into a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and toss to coat.
2Stir the soup and ale in a small bowl. Pour over the beef.
3Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours Serve with the mashed potatoes.