Lori's Not So Stuffed Pepper Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 large
- green peppers
- 2 lb
- lean hamburger (i use 93% lean)
- 6 clove
- garlic - finely diced (i used a garlic press)
- 3 can(s)
- cream of tomato soup
- 2 pinch
- each of salt, pepper and paprika
- 4 c
- shredded italian cheese blend - devided
- 4 c
- cooked rice (usually 2 cups uncooked)
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Clean and cut green peppers into chunks. Brown hamburger with the green pepper chunks, diced garic, salt, pepper and paprika.
2While hamburger is cooking, prepare your rice. When hamburger is cooked through, add cooked rice, tomato soup and 2 cups of cheese and mix well with the hamburger.
3Spoon into a sprayed 9X13 pan and top with remaining 2 cups of cheese. Bake until cooked through and cheese is melted on top.