HAPPY CHEESE BURGER DAY...
Irisa Raina 9
I'm re-posting this today....because it's national cheese burger day!
So slap some cheese on your favorite recipe or mine!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 &1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard “ zatarain’s or any brown spicy mustard”
- 1 tablespoon cajun blend spice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
SERVE WITH LETTUCE, TOMATOES, ONIONS, PICKLES & CHIPS.
1Mix all the ingredients “except” the sirloin and in a small pot, whisking constantly heat to a boil, turn it down and keep stirring till it reduces a wee bit, and thickens.
2Let it cool completely.
3Mix this mixture quickly into the meat, and make 4 patties. You don’t want to over work the meat, as it will make them tough and less juicy.
4Then either put them on the outside grille or on your stove top grille.
5Cook for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other “ for a medium ~ “ burger.