Ground Beef w/Spinach Cassorole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 c
- croutons, seasoned or 8 slices toasted buttered bread cut up
- 1 lb
- ground beef [lean-drained]
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 box
- frozen spinach [10 oz] well drained
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 pinch
- oregeno,red pepper flakes[optional] whatever spices you like together
1Spray bottom of 9x13 pan w/cooking spray. Spread croutons on bottom of pan.`
2Crumble and cook beef until browned. Drain well. Spread beef over croutons.
3In lg bowl, wisk eggs and milk well. Stir in soup, spinach, cheeses, dry mustard and spices of your choice. Pour over meat & croutons. Cover and refridgerate overnight or put in oven[uncovered].
4Preheat oven to 325 for 50 to 55 mins[until set & lightly browned on top].
5Cut into serving squares.