Grilled Flank Steak Roll ups
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lbs flank steak pounded thin (about 1/2 inch)
- whole milk mozzerella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes mushed up
- several cloves of garlic crushed (we love garlic so we use alot)
- 1/2 cup onion chopped super fine
- olive oil
- mccormicks grill mates montreal steak seasoning
MARINADE AND RUB
1Coat steak with olive oil and season well with Montreal Steak seasoning. Let sit several hours in frig.
2Mix tomatoes, garlic and onion together.
3Cover steak with a good layer of mozzerella cheese. Then add the tomatoe garlic and onion mix evenly over cheese.
4Roll the steak up tightly making sure the stuffing stays even. Tie steak in middle and on both ends to ensure it does not come undone while grilling.
5Place steak on heated grill and roll every 5 minutes or so to ensure even cooking. Continue to grill until no blood runs from steak when cut in center.
6remove from grill and let sit for about 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
7Serve with my butter and onion baked potatoes, grilled fruit and/or grilled onions