Great Grandmother's Sunday Roast !
Sure do miss Sunday dinners with Great Grandmother!
This is not my photo, but one from the internet.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- 10 pound rump roast
- stalk celery, washed, separated and cut large
- 5 lb
- onions, peeled and cut in quarters
- 5 lb
- carrots, peeled and cut large
- 25 large
- potatoes, washed, quartered
- bulb fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 qt
Remove the lid from roaster, surround the meat with all of the vegetables. Put about 1 quart of water into the pan (more if needed) and cover. Put the lid back on the roaster and cook for 45 minutes.