Garlic Herb Burgers
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef (80 to 85% lean)
- 4 slice
- red onion, cut 1/2- inch thick
- 1 large
- red bell pepper, cut into quarters
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 c
- garlic herb cheese spread
- round french sandwich rolls, split, toasted
Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion and bell pepper around patties.
Grill patties, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes to medium (160 degrees F) doneness, until no longer pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally.