Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 lb
- steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms
- 1-2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (depending on how creamy you like your sauce)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- generous splash worcestershire sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot cooked noodles or fettuccini
1Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, steak, and mushrooms. Cook until meat is done and vegetables are tender.
2Add soup, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper. Heat through until hot but not boiling.
3Serve over noodles. Garnish with dried parsley leaves if desired.