Easy Beef Stroganoff
This recipe is super easy! And if you use a good cut of beef, you may only have to cook for approx. 30 minutes. This recipe is all in the taste, and very adaptable to changes!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-2 lbs lb
- sirloin steak, or any type of beef, cut into bite size pieces
- olive oil
- 1 can(s)
- campbells cream of mushroom soup
- campbells beef broth
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic salt to taste (or i use the fresh minced garlic/juice in the jar)
- salt & pepper to taste
- flour (if desired-i don't usually use)
- sour cream (if desired)
- egg noodles (i use reames frozen egg noodles)
Spoon over your noodles.