Drema's "Beef Salad Vinaigrette'
The secret to using this in a new dish depends on how long you have to marinate in a zesty sauce before serving again. It really needs abouat 3 hours to marinate so plan accordingly.
It's really pretty when served alongside marinated vege's, tomato wedges, sliced boil eggs, gherkin whole baby pickles.
Hope to post a ppic next time I make.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- pot roast, leftovers, sliced in julienne strips or thin slices
- 6 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- black pepper, coarse ground
- 4 tsp
- dijon style prepared mustard
- 1 c
- olive or salad oil
- 4 Tbsp
- capers, coarsley chopped (optional)
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced or pressed (dehydrated works also)
- 6 Tbsp
- parsley, minced finely (dehydrated flakes works also)
- tomatoes, peeled and wedged or sliced thick
- 1 c
- gherkins, sweet whole baby
- eggs, hard boiled, sliced thick
- 2 large
- red onions, sliced
- toasted, hot french bread (optional)
- cold beer (optional)
Place meat in the center of a large shallow serving platter.
Place the following items around sides and back of meat: tomato wedges, red onion slices, gherkins and hard boiled egg slices. Sprinkle remaining parsley over all. Serve with hot toasted frech bread slices and cold beer!
You can adjust yoour servings. This serves approximately 8.