Dorito Delight Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pound of lean hamburger meat
- cup of chopped onion
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (or a 4 oz. can of chopped green chili's)
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- can of nacho cheese soup
- can of evaporated milk
- small bag of doritos (not snack size)
- (oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- package of taco seasoning
1Crush the Doritos coarsely and place in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
2Brown hamburger meat with the taco seasoning,onions and jalapenos until there is no pink in the meat.
3Add both soups and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil and pour over the crushed Doritos.
4Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.